One Stop Training NYC offers the New York State course both online and live. Here are a few basic requirements to be eligible for a PIRP course:
- Defensive Driving Course $65
- You must have a valid NY driver’s license.
- If completing the course to dismiss a traffic ticket:
- You must not have been cited for more than a single violation.
- You must not have been cited while driving a commercial vehicle.
If you want to dismiss a traffic ticket, you usually cannot have already completed a traffic school course in the past recent months for the same purpose (usually within the past 12 to 18 months). Check with the NY DMV or the court handling your case for more information.
Our Defensive Driving Course will show you how to be a safer driver and watch for hazards of the road. The extra benefits of this class include a 2 point reduction on one’s license and 10% off liability insurance. All courses are taught by industry professionals with many years of experience. We bring this real world experience to the classroom so students leave with a well rounded knowledge and understanding of the subject.
Students for New York Certifications (2 options):
Certified instructors will guide the classroom for some individual participation making each class unique. Instructors will ensure New York State guidelines and everyone will receive 1 of 2 different variations of the state exam.
- Check our monthly schedule to see the next available class.
- Take our New York State online course by clicking below: